An alert by SMS by pressing the button in the Android software.
Before you can use the service, the person shall register:
- Cell Phone Number
- Text message to be sent when triggering the alert (in stores here before)
- Contact list cell phones to send SMS alerts (numbers are recorded here, maximum 8 numbers)
- When the alert is triggered by pressing the SOS button, sending the text message is saved to the list of phone numbers registered
- Then, it activates the GPS function of mobile phone and sending you SMS the GPS position and a link to locate on a map (it takes about 1 minute).
- While SMS is saved in the mysql database with the IP address of the person who had registered.
Total: 2 SMS will be sent to each person (1 to trigger the alarm and another with the GPS position)
I provided the link for the service provider to send SMS.