Hey Hi , All of you I have very many projects with me. Let Me Introduce One more project with all of you here are the details for my new project. Looking for Rock Star for Android development.
NO ADVANCE /UPFRONT COMPLETE THE MILESTONE AND PAID VIA PAYPAL ONLY
NO TIME PASS / NO BIG COMPANIES / NO HIGH COST / NO BDM CHARGES
APPLY ONLY IF YOU CAN DO AND DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DONT.
To create a system for a Virtual Assistant. The system will composed of a mobile front end, a web interface, and a back-end at [url removed, login to view] and will utilize Amazon S3 for storing images.
The system will have the following features:
- user registration
- login page
- upload image(one by one or group)
- image tag(through web interface)
- select assistant
- select assistant name
- select assistant voice tone(male/female)
- search wardrobe and send image to mobile(already uploaded)
- assistant will not be animated, only an image.
- alternatively, the assistant will choose one of the dresses based on an algorithm.
Depending on the date (summer, spring, winter)
Depending on meteorology (with online connection)
Depending on the tags of the image.
Depending on the other preset preferences.
- language is English for this version
- facebook users can login with their facebook user-ids.
- share to social media(Facebook, Pinterest)
- secure, a user’s images must not be seen by others unless they share them.
- the user will start the application and talk to the phone.
- the speech is recognized and converted to the text and sent to the server.
- the assistant will answer the request of the user and sent back the chosen image of dress combination for the specified day as an image / also a speech by assistant will be presented to the user. If there will be more than one image, then all of them will be sent to the user.
- use Google Speech Recognition API
- use Google Text to Speech API
- Asp.net, C#, Webservices or WCF
- Android Native SDK(support for phones with newer OS only).
- Fully functional system with Required Features as listed above.
- Android App deployed to Google Play store.
- Website and backend.
- Optional Features upon client’s request as per Delivery section below.
- Complete Source Code.