I need an android application that can access android messages (SMS) and do vary basic things with them.
1. Access all the messages (SMS)
2. Read them one by one and store them to a local database (SQLite/BerkeleyDB) in a structure id, sender, message, time, etc.
3. The database should be encrypted using a passphrase provided by the user i.e no other app should be able to access it.
4. The user can export the DB entries in an encrypted file format.
5. The user can also import the encrypted file using the passphrase.
8. Should be built using Appcelarator/Titanium framework.
9. The code should be highly commented.
10. The code should pass JSLint/Android Lint
You will need to create private git repository over bitbucket/github (or ask me to create one for you). The code should come with full documentation and environment setup instructions.
Budget is not a constraint but I think it should be between $20-$40. Please make sure you include your past project app links and source code.