Briefing HTML 5 (iPad) App - The kr Collection
Creating an online iPad application for the Kr Collection, that is based on the current
website. [url removed, login to view]
The application will mostly be used from an iPad.
The idea is to create the app in HTML5, to take advantage of the language's caching
functionality, and enable the user to browse through the collection when offline.
Any changes made to the content (e.g. newsletter subscriptions) can be made in offline
mode and once the user is connected/online, the user can choose to sync the data.
• Application works both online and offline (local storage/caching in HTML5)
• Change content through a backend CMS.
• CMS must have text, image and video support
• Images are pinchable (Zoomable)
• Subscribe to newsletter (offline)
• At the moment, there are some 60 works.