Create an OpenCV project on iOS that demonstrates a certain feature in OpenCV.
Project must meet these requirements:
- Target iPhone and iOS 8.0 or later
- Use XCode 6.0 or later
- Use the Swift programming language (you can use C++ or Objective-C for testing or to get things working, but all final code delivered must use Swift)
- Use OpenCV 3.0, latest build, and the OpenCV add-on library [url removed, login to view]
- The delivered XCode project should build and run a working iPhone app, but submitting to the _AppStore IS NOT REQUIRED_
- Code a simple demo that shows a text detection and recognition feature
- In this case, the text detection and recognition feature specifically refers to a new OpenCV feature by Lluis Gomez and Stefano Fabri.
- Samples in C++ can be found here: [url removed, login to view]
- The specific code is available in C++ here: [url removed, login to view]
- A YouTube video showing the feature can be seen here: [url removed, login to view]
The goal is not to invent new functionality.
The goal is to port an existing feature to OpenCV for iOS 8 using the Swift language, and demonstrate that is works with a simple user interface.
A working XCode 6 project that builds without errors
If possible, warnings should be properly fixed and not simply turned off
Project should be self-contained, include any dependencies and configuration necessary for the project to build and run "out of the box"
Code must be easy to understand, well documented, and follow best practices
I'm expert in iOS development. I'm ready to demonstrave the feature using OpenCV. I've aroudn 5 years of experience in iOS development