I have developed a web application to run on desktop PCs and the next stage of the project is to move some of these pages to a mobile platform. The chosen development platform is Sencha Touch.
I am looking for a developer to complete the first page of the mobile platform consisting of:
- A grid that can be configured to show a variable number of columns
- An ability to page backwards and forwards through the grid, one record at a time or one page at a time (where a page is the number of columns currently visible)
- A criteria panel to allow modification of the grid and filtering of it contents
- a combo box containing 'Full', 'Partial', 'Minimal' to limit which rows should be displayed - the data contains a boolean flag for each of these to be filtered
- 2 checkboxes to limit which rows should be displayed - data contains a boolean flags as above
- 2 checkboxes to enable/disable concatenation of fields in the store into a single column, e.g. for grid coiumn 'Name', if the store contained fields 'firstName', 'lastName' and 'age' then the checkboxes titled 'Include Last Name' and 'Include Age' would allow the presentation of column 'Name' as 'Joe' or 'Joe Bloggs' or 'Joe 38' or 'Joe Bloggs 38'. This concatenation only applies to some rows in the grid.
- A slider to configure the number of columns visible - values 1 to 12
- 3 text fields to filter the grid on 3 fields in the store
- 2 combo boxes to filter on 2 fields in the store
Going forward the data will be retrieved from server side, but to keep this project simple the data for the grid will be provided as a 2 dimensional string arrays.
A screencast of the existing page that is available for desktop PCs is attached to demonstrate most of the functionality listed above (with the exception of the 2 checkboxes to enable/disable concatenation of fields - I'll be implementing this functionality sometime this week so can provide a screencast then)
Also attached are some examples of the data used to generate the page.
Finally, if your profile is empty or you lack feedback, please provide a fair number of examples of applicable work which you personally or your team has completed.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm friendly, flexible, and very easy to work with.
Thank you and I look forward to your bid.