We are using the Seattle Clouds system and are looking for a few people that are very familiar and at ease with creating an app using them.
We expect that for most projects, we will give you a brief to go from, access to content and feed URLs, colour and design ideas (most likely from an existing website)
If you are going to apply for this then you must be proficient in Photoshop/Illustrator (or similar photo editing tools for logo and image modifications as necessary) and HTML5.
Experience with app submission and provisioning is critical as we will be posting each build using our own accounts. We expect that using seattle clouds a standard app can be generated and submitted in a few hours depending upon the complexity. Most features are added via "Drag and Drop" and will require very little effort.
Sometimes we will give you the app design and layout, other times we will need you to come up with an appropriate design.
First project will be an app with standard features and we are looking for an ongoing flat rate per app.
When you apply for this please send examples or experience with Seattle Clouds or similar app generator platforms.
1) Must be fluent in English (UK) both written and spoken - Your language skills must be EXCELLENT
2) Previous experience is a must! - Do not apply if you have no experience! Show me your portfolio and tell me how you go about creating the app
3) You must have stable, high speed internet connection. Your internet connection should be at least 2mb.
4) You must be available within UK business hours - 8am - 8pm GMT
5) You must be looking for long term commitment. We do not hire people who are not committed.
6) Managing and maintaining our project management crm system with job progress
7) By applying for this project you are accepting terms of non-disclosure. We will expect anyone we deal with to sign an NDA.
Please add "FLSC1012" to your application so I know you have read the brief in full.
There will also be a lot of other growth opportunities. You must be able to start straight away! We will be choosing someone very soon.
NB - Please do not ask to release any milestones early for fear of offending.