We are looking for developers to start building our program some cell applications. We are looking to bring an application to both iPhone and Android at this time.
I currently do not have my document attached to this (it's on another computer, but I provided a brief description of what we are looking for).
- The application would allow the user to login to their account and view account details. It would show: user name, CG Rank, XP Points, Premium Points, Game Ranks, Account Type (Regular/Premium), Account Status (Active/Suspended/Banned), link to user's personal CG Profile.
- Our system is an online ladder/tournament system for XBOX 360/PS3. So basically users will select a console, then select a "game", and join a ladder. Typically ladders are: Singles, Doubles, and teams (3+ people in a match). So when they want to play, they will "post a match" by going to our match finder and selecting the settings for that game they wish to play. It will then post to the system and "wait" for someone to accept it. I'd like to make it so they can select their team, and then post a match to the match finder OR accept one that is already posted. The key here is the application will have to know from our system what settings they can choose from for each game.
- When they have a scheduled match (meaning someone accepted it), it needs to have a feature for them to "Report" the score. They have 2 hours by default to report the score from the match time. Games are either best of 3 or best of 5. They get to pick the amount of games they wish to play. So if they picked a best of 3, it should ask them the score for 3 different games (Win/Loss for each game).
Continuing on the reporting, i want them to be able to use their camera phone to take pictures/videos of the match and as soon as they take the picture/video it would "AUTOMATICALLY" upload to our database INSTANTLY. This is so we know that the photo/video was not ALTERED in any way(a major problem in competitive gaming with people editing photos).
- Alerts: I'd also like to have alerts to let them know if someone has accepted their match or challenged their team. They can also send out team messages.
- Bid on Prizes: Our system awards premium points to users who play our system. So they get to trade these points in for "real" prizes. To win, they must bid on prizes just like eBay.
Obviously I know this information is hard to imagine without seeing the system. I would be happy to have a meeting showing the site before anyone bids, that way they know what they are getting into.
We are eagerly trying to get this done. Even if you only do 1 platform (such as Apple, not Android), feel free to still contact us. We are needing to get this stuff done as soon as possible.
- MUST LIVE IN NORTH AMERICA