I need an objective c class that implements 3 methods:
• A method that returns the application resource folder where I can write some temporary files.
• A method that given a certain url and a local path, downloads and saves the file. Returns true if success.
• A method that given a certain Zip File (ZIP format) , unzips its content to a folder with the same name of the zip file. Returns true if success.
I currently have this methods implemented on an Android application so I would prefer maintain the same names.
• public static String getDownloadsDirectory()
• public static boolean downloadFile (String fileURL, String filePath)
• public static boolean unzipFile (String ZipFilePath)
To test this class, I would need a Xcode Project Application that use these methods. Something like:
• Press a button to show the application resource folder
• Type an url and press a button to download a file into the application resource folder
• Type a zip filename located on the application resource folder to unzip it
Hi, Please DO NOT award your project DIRECTLY, Let us discuss it first. We are serious bidder and keenly interested in your project. We are group of Freelancers but not a Company. Please review our profile once. Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 7 freelancer ortalamada $77 teklif veriyor
Hello sir! This is the app i had joined to make the Document part, include all feature related to file: [login to view URL] It's also contain the function you r Daha Fazla
Hi, Im a seasoned ios developer with 5+ years of experience. 1) I'm familiar with ios apis for foundation framework that will generate the application resource folder [login to view URL] you can write the temporary files Daha Fazla
Hi I have made Q\A app recently so work will be [login to view URL] can see the app review on my profile here- http://www.freelancer.pk/u/iProgrammers.html This is Hamza from Pakistan. I am a freelance iOS developer . For th Daha Fazla
Hi, I can make your class in next few hours if you award project to me. Where you can write zip file depends on type of app (iOS or regular app). Regards, Zeljko J.
Hello, I have 5 years of experience in iOS development. I have created what you are looking for with the same method names in a demo project using ssziparchive. It will take 2-3 mins to deliver it if you accept my bid. Daha Fazla
Hi, I have been involved in the complete development of four apps which are live in app store. 1. NDTV Photos App - Khachack which features in Editors Choice and New and Noteworthy section in [login to view URL] i Daha Fazla