I need an objective c class that implements 3 methods:
• A method that returns the application resource folder where I can write some temporary files.
• A method that given a certain url and a local path, downloads and saves the file. Returns true if success.
• A method that given a certain Zip File (ZIP format) , unzips its content to a folder with the same name of the zip file. Returns true if success.
I currently have this methods implemented on an Android application so I would prefer maintain the same names.
• public static String getDownloadsDirectory()
• public static boolean downloadFile (String fileURL, String filePath)
• public static boolean unzipFile (String ZipFilePath)
To test this class, I would need a Xcode Project Application that use these methods. Something like:
• Press a button to show the application resource folder
• Type an url and press a button to download a file into the application resource folder
• Type a zip filename located on the application resource folder to unzip it
7 freelancers are bidding on average $77 for this job
Hi, I can make your class in next few hours if you award project to me. Where you can write zip file depends on type of app (iOS or regular app). Regards, Zeljko J.