We would like to develop an HTML5 mobile website to run in Safari on IOS and native Android phone browser as well as in webkit running in native apps.
Server software is created. Project is only client side.
1) send geolocation of phone to server (long/lat/radius)
2) accept JSON return
3) parse return and store in local persistent db for offline access
4) display mapview and list view
5) ontap display detail view of location from mapview or listview (CSS of display and mapview should be externalized for customization)
6) filter function to show category specific locations
7) save function saves to persistent local db
8) share function should use native email client
9) read and display an RSS news feed - list and detail view
10) read and display a classified ad feed - list and detail view
Should include mobile transitions - swipes, flips, etc using standard libraries.
Please show similar work.