We are a mobile application company called APPlied Education Group, and have a vision of creating multiple apps focused on the professional education market.
We have been working with an expert developer over the last 4 months crafting an iOS App, which is almost at completion.
We have already invested a significant amount of time and effort in the app and have all the systems ready for release.
• A fully functional app
• Lighthouseapp set up (with no outstanding tickets)
• Web server content site integrated and working with the app
The app is ~2MB, largely text based, integrated with a web server and is similar to the App ‘Waterlemon Express’, however has less functionality.
The developer has been forced to leave the project for a month due to personal commitments, however is available for the next 4 days to help in the handover process.
We are seeking to find a new development team to give the project a ‘fresh set of eyes’ and help us take this project to the next level.
Our game plan is:
1. Finish current App (minor work required)
2. Increase functionality of web server
3. Replicate completed App and web server for new courses
The current app is the first module of a professional education course, which has 5 modules in total. We have a design document available which we will release to selected parties to give complete transparency in the required work.
Our strategy has always been focused on creating the first one perfectly, then replicating the app for the other 4 modules.
We have all the content and logos ready for the other modules, and are seeking to launch all 5 apps within the next month.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING
We are seeking to find an experienced App development team (5+) that are able to work quickly with us in getting the app finalised, and working with us to get the other ones released.
There will be continued work following the completion of first 5 modules, and would like to develop an ongoing relationship.
Key attributes we are seeking are:
• App experience
• App knowledge and expertise
• Perfect English
• Team (not a single freelancer)
iPhone (must have)
• Understand and know developing with storyboards & xib files
• Know how to create xib elements and uitableview cells programatically and customizing cells using Cell Prototype.
• SQL knowldege.
• Knows how to integrate multiple sqlite files in project
• Knows how to read XML from remote server and parse the data.
• Knows how to send POST & GET requests.
• Revmob and Chartboost
• Knows how to configure and administrate Amazon EC2 & apache
If you think that your team is suitable, please send a proposal outlining the following:
1. Portfolio of previous apps
2. Step by step process on how we will get all 5 apps published
3. List of key team members and experience
*IMPORTANT* - please start you message with “Let’s do this!” to show that you have read the entire proposal and are not replying to all new work.
Thanks for your time, and look forward to working with you.
31 freelancers are bidding on average $1466 for this job
"Let's do this",Hi, I've read your job description and I'm very much interested in the [url removed, login to view] can make the work perfect for [url removed, login to view] look at PMB for more details. Regards! Amar