I would like to build an IOS app that can run on Iphone/Ipad.
This app is basically a JSON-RPC client underneath which sent pre-configured JSON-RPC commands to a router running Openwrt.
The UI will be relatively simple consisting only a few pages and it will mainly be used to configure the WIFI properties of the router.
1) Toggle between WIFI AP and client mode
2) Change WIFI AP password and related information
3) Issue command to Openwrt router for a list of AP in the area and use the information to instruct the Openwrt router to connect to it.
4) Display status information of the router
5) Restart specific applications or the router itself
Prior experience in using Openwrt router firmware via SSH preferred.
Specific SSH commands used will be discussed and tested before you implement it.
If you have any experience in zeroconf, upnp and multimedia streaming/server, please provide examples/demo.
I have high expectations of you and do not bother bidding if you are not competent or have time to make this work..
If you pull this off and do well, I will have additional work on IOS app development for you.