I'm interested in finding an iOS developer with the following skills
1. few years of experience
2. apps on the app store
3. Someone with the maturity (I will ask for your age) to take my storyboard and requirements and develop them
4. Someone with a CV in English showing me the types of apps you've already developed
The storyboard for this project has already been done.
I want someone who can use
1. GIT (versioning control)
2. Can produce accurate daily reports of what has been done on Asana
3. Someone who can use dropbox to share files
4. Logmein/TeamViewer as appropriate to upload and demonstrate files to us
5. Sk/pe for communication purposes...
If you cannot use GIT, ASANA, DROPBOX, Logmein/TeamViewer - I'm not interested in working with you so please do not apply
Lastly interested in cooperating with an honest developer, someone who will get paid when the tasks assigned have been done and done properly... all tasks will be listed and dated within asana then it's the responsibility of the developer to do those tasks before payment gets made. Please no asking for money before the tasks have been completed. We will establish the milestones together and you decide what can be done and not done.
It's for an app for a logistics (transport) company so if you've worked on anything like that please note it in your personal message by saying *transport app* rather than 'pick me, pick me'
Make sure you are available at least for 4 hours or more of our working time... our work schedule is from 0800 GMT - 1830 GMT Monday to Friday