I have a new iOS music (drum machine) app that is 95% complete but needs a few extra features added. Programmer MUST have familiarity with audio or music apps, and preferably Audio Unit experience. I can provide more information, including a link to a video showing operation of the app, which will make the tasks below more clear:
1) Implementation of an in-app purchase model that allows a user to purchase (or unlock) additional sounds.
2) Add ability to export audio in the form of .wav or aif files to iTunes (or perhaps via email) and perhaps to other apps via Audio Copy ([url removed, login to view])
3) Fix crash that sometimes happens when switching sounds.
4) Modify the delay sound effect to include dotted 8th, and 1/4 triplet values. So it would be 1/4, 1/8dot, 1/4trip, 1/8th, 1/8trip,16th.
5) Include either audio playthrough or visual level meter for sound input recording aspect of app.
6) While pattern is playing, be able to load a pattern without stopping playback, and default to BPM that is playing.
6) Add instructions page overlay and setup first time walkthrough for use and training.
Please respond with qualifications and links to other audio or music apps that you have worked on.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $22/hour for this job
Hi We have read your requirements. We are interested in your project as we have indepth expertise in iphone/ipad app development. Please check private message board for details.
Hello. We're ready to start work on this project. We are located in Ukraine, Europe and doing iOS apps already for 5 years. Please check PM to fine more details.
Hello, We have extreme knowledge in ios applications. We believe in quality, time, excellent communication and smart work. We can fix and enhance the app very effectively. Please see PMB for more details. Thanks.