Currently have an enterprise iPad app.
iPad app is a product catalog.
The catalog features swatches of fabric, which when you click them, there is a popup, when you click again on the popup, the swatch flips to fill the screen.
There is a coverflow version of the catalog
There is also a trend section that mimics the way that the catalog works.
1. Swatches may have multiple versions (IE swatch 1 in blue and red). Want to be ble to swipe between multiple versions of swatches if they exist. Preferably within the popup window.
2. Multi Select/Compare. Want to be able to select up to 4 swatches and be able to compare all 4, making all 4 swatches fill screen (1/4 screen each)
3. Push updates. I want to be able to push updates if new swatches are added.
4. iphone port. Port a version of the app to iPhone
5. I dont know if this is possible, to have a function where you take a picture and are able to compare it to the library of swatches, so that the app can tell if the image you took has the same pattern as one of the swatches in the library.