I have a small project for iphone/ipad that uses cocos2D and collision detection.
Is a basic sprite collision detection. Kind like a domino. No physics engine at this time. But I'll add later.
I only need one scene/view with the pieces and the board (no more then 5 pieces, but I need to be able to add more)
I'll do the rest on my own.
What I need:
- a board represented by a 7x4 matrix (3 images only)
- the pieces will have 2 or 3 sides. Think of a normal domino and one domino with one more side/value
- when dragged/released, the pieces can't snap each other. So you'll be able to drag one over another.
- when touch ends, will check the collision on the board. Can be a CGRectsContains.
- the board space that is occupied will be tagged as "not available" and other pieces can't be in the same location/collision
- if you double touch/tap the piece that is in one place on the board that is occupied, the piece will release and the space will be available again and you'll be able to drag the piece to another location.
- you'll need to be able to rotate each piece. 0, 45, 90, 135 and 180 degrees. And if you rotate, still checking for collisions the same way.
- the code SHOULD BE COMMENTED. So I can see what's going on . I'll add more pieces and other scenes later.
- pieces need to be a class, like pieces 2 sides one class and pieces 3 sides another class. So only 2 classes for the pieces.
- provide the pieces and board jpgs and information.
- pay 50% before and 50% when delivered
If you need a example more or less how I'll need, PM me.
I'll have more projects, so if you have a good code I'll contact you again.
P.S.: code should be submitted every day progress.
Please see project budget before bid
4 freelancers are bidding on average $350 for this job
Sir/[url removed, login to view] dedicated team is ready to work on this [url removed, login to view] inbox for further detail. Thanks,
Hi, I am having 3 year experience in this field i have developed 30 application in iPhone. I have done whatever req application you want.
I can do the project as I've launched two iPhone and iPad games into the iTunes App Store using Cocos2D.