- The game will be based around simple graphics which will provide. 2D.
- The gameplay will be like PaperToss, but rather than flicking will be based on an angle to throw at (set by user) and power meter (set by user).
- It will not be throwing from left to right of portrait screen, not forward like in Paper Toss (making it much more simple, graphics wise)
- 3 difficulty levels required - which will just be determined by where the thrower is standing.
- Open Feint integration required
- Sound provided by us
- "HD" version for iPad
- all graphics provided by us (with help from you on what is required)
- all Sounds provided by us
- we are an experienced iOS company and looking for this project to be outsourced and have all tools required to test and work with developer.
- A team of business and tech analysts will create the functional specification document for clear instructions for you, the developer.
- We have developed over 40 apps of our own, so we do not require help with code signing, certificates, provisioning profiles or anything like that.
It is all in all pretty simple app which we do not have the resources for right now and need to get completed ASAP.
Have included a VERY rough sketch to show how it would look. Person on left. Target on right. User sets angle, then slides finger to desired power to release object towards target.
No time wasters please and no generic responses. We are looking for someone serious to do this right away and at a decent price.