Our company has developed a vibration monitoring device and we need an iPhone app to monitor the data coming from the device. Our vibration monitoring device plugs into the iPhone microphone port. The iPhone receives an analog signal. The app has to do the following items. Please specify an estimated cost to develop each milestone.
-- Milestone 1 -- Basic Data and Logging
- Measure the frequency of the vibrations (they'll be in the 50-250 Hz range).
- Measure the duration of the vibrations. These will be in the 50 millisecond to 250 millisecond range, and delineated by periods with no vibrations, during which the input will drop to zero.
- Measure the amplitude of the vibrations. This should be in dB.
- Log this data over a 24-hour period.
- Download the data directly or over the Internet to another computer.
-- Milestone 2 -- Visual Display
Display a graph with 6 bars showing the duration of vibration intervals:
- The left bars, #1 and #2, in red, represent vibration intervals less than 50 ms and 50-99ms.
- The middle bars, #3 and #4, in yellow, represent the vibration intervals 100-149 ms and 150-199 ms.
- The right bars, #5 and #6, in green, represent the vibration intervals 200-249 ms and 250+ ms.
Each bar consists of 100 blocks, each block being one vibration interval. A maximum of 300 blocks or vibration intervals are displayed, i.e., over time the display is continuously updated showing only the past few minutes. Each vibration interval is added to the height of a bar in the graph, e.g., a 45 ms vibration period makes the #1 bar taller, and a 225 ms vibration period makes the #5 bar taller.
-- Milestone 3 -- Tactile Feedback
The iPhone's vibrator vibrates to alert the user when the a vibration interval shorter than 100 ms is detected. This parameter should be user adjustable, i.e., a user could select that the iPhone vibrate when a vibration interval shorter than 150 ms is detected.
-- Milestone 4 -- Audio Signal
The vibration signal is converted to an audio signal and provided to the iPhone's earphone jack.
-- Milestone 5 -- Controlling the Volume and Delay of the Audio Signal
The audio signal output to the earphone jack is altered according to the detected vibration intervals:
- If the previous second of input signal contained a vibration interval with a duration less than 50 ms, the audio signal is delayed 100 ms and the volume is 4.
- If the previous second of input signal contained a vibration interval between 50 and 100 ms, the audio signal is delayed 75 ms and the volume is 3.
- If the previous second of input signal contained a vibration interval between 100 and 150 ms, the audio signal is delayed 50 ms and the volume is 2.
- If the previous second of input signal contained a vibration interval between 150 and 200 ms, the audio signal is delayed 25 ms and the volume is 1.
- If the previous second of input signal contained no vibration intervals shorter than 200 ms, the audio signal is switched off.
-- Milestone 5 -- Evaluation Mode
The device will display text that we will provide (about 100 words). The graphical display of vibration intervals will not be displayed. The tactile and audio outputs will also be switched off. The user will push a button to start the evaluation, then carry out the instructions in the text, then push the button again to stop the evaluation. The app records the vibration signal during the evaluation. When the user finishes, the app will display the vibration intervals graph, with a score showing percent of too-short (under 100 ms) intervals. It will also display the total length of time for the evaluation.
Bu iş için 15 freelancer ortalamada $8311 teklif veriyor
Hello Sir, Please check PM for portfolio of iPhone applications developed by us and our comment on your requirement. Regards, Ankit CDN Mobile Solutions, INDIA.
Hi, Please see your PMB for details. Thanks.
Dear Sir, SERIOUS BIDDER. Please check PM. Regards, Jainam Shah, iSoft Solutions.
We need to discuss more on the project . More details and discussions on the pmb. You can visit us on our site logicnext
Hello, I am interested to know more about this vibrating device. Take a look at your inbox, so we may discuss further.
We are a group of electronic engineers with experience in signal processing, and experience on iPhone and iPad development. We are interested on this project, and are able to start ASAP providing regular updates on the Daha Fazla
Hi Peito, I would be more than happy to work with you on this project,Please check your PMB for more details. Thanks and Regards, Kajal Vinod
Hello, Thank you for placing a project here. We are happy to submit our bid for the same. XTPL :- XTPL is in mobile application industry since 2005. We have developed over 500 + mobile apps so far. Atleast 300 of the Daha Fazla
Hi, Thanks for considering us. Please check PMB for more details soon. Thank you, Shubham Jain Sigma Infosolutions Ltd.
After 3 years of iPhone programming, we guarantee: - Quality - Efficiency - Experience To consult our project planning, please check our PM.
Hello Your solution are here Please check your PMB Best Regards Chandra