First, before making a bid, please understand 2 things:
1) We are not looking for developers - this game is already developed
2) We are not looking for SEO or Facebook likes
If you bid for either #1 or #2, your bid will be removed.
We are looking for a FULL marketing plan & implementation for our mobile game. We already know how to purchase mobile ad space, and we already have relationships with several ad companies. So that's not what we are looking for. We also are not just looking for likes for our Facebook page. We know how to get those too.
We are looking for someone to help market our mobile game and brand. The app/game is called Animon Island ([url removed, login to view]). We want to make the Animon brand extend beyond just mobile games, into board games, merchandising, videos, etc., But we know we first need to create a following with our app as the foundation. Here is some specific criteria:
• Document comprehensive marketing strategy for our game and Animon brand
• Low-cost social media campaign/blitz solutions
• Highly creative, unique and viral ways to promote our family-friendly game to our target audience (Monster battle, Pokemon & Puzzle & Dragons fans)
• Emphasis should be on low-cost, creative marketing ideas (we know we can spend lots of money to market our app - we are looking for creative ways to save money on marketing)
• Plan should help us achieve at least 500,000 downloads of our free game world-wide by end of 2014.
Note: We are familiar with the app marketplace and as a company we have achieved over 800K downloads of our other apps to date, so we believe 500K is very achievable with the right plan
Beyond this Freelancer project, we would be willing to discuss providing an equity share of profits ($$) to the right candidate that can help us achieve our goals. This could be very lucrative for the right person.