We are looking for a very experienced mobile phone application development team to build a location based alert mobile app. Only bids with very good will be considered
The project is ready to start.
Full requirements and design will be provided under Non-Disclosure Agreement to the selected team.
Application has to be developed on both iPhone iOS v4.0+ and Android v2.2+ platforms.
Design of each screen will be provided as a .PSD file
1. Application will be available on AppStore and Android Market for installation on user's device.
2. Account creation: When installed, user creates his account with name, email address, few other info (those will be provided to the selected team) and picture.
3. Facebook sign-up : users should also be able to create their accounts using their facebook account. In this case, name, email address, and picture from facebook will be used, without asking the user for those. The few other info not available on Facebook will be required and entered by the user. The standard facebook authorization will also be asked.
4. After login (direct login or facebook login), application uses GPS position to localize each user
5. Localization of each user is sent to server every fixed amount of time.
6. Server checks every fixed amount of time the distance between each user. Whenever distance between 2 users is less than a fixed value (50 meters as an example), an alert is sent to the device of both users. Distance check is done every fixed amount of time
7. application should run on background, sending user's GPS position to server and able to display alert to user as explained above
8. Alert will be “someone is close to you ! More info ? YES/NO “
9. If YES, application gets from background to on screen. It will displays the details of the user that is nearby + “Discuss with him ? YES/NO”
10. If both nearby users say YES, a chat session is started between those 2 users
11. Chat session : a simple chat screen with chat transcript (me aligned left with mini thumbnail of my picture, the other user aligned right with his name and mini thumbnail of his/her picture), message to send, send button, and “typing message” at bottom of the screen when other user is typing a message for better usability.
12. History tab : Application will have a “history” tab, showing the history of the nearby users : this list is organized by “Today”, “Yesterday”, “Last week”, “Last month”, “All time” and displays at what day and what time user were nearby and if there was a discussion with the user (shown by a color code + small icon). If there was a discussion with a user, the history of the discussion will also be available.
13. Advertisement zone : A zone on the lower part of the screen will display advertisement from one of the main mobile phone advertisement services
14. In app purchase : within the application, user should be able to buy the PREMIUM version.
15. Premium version : Premium version has the following differences : 1/ it does not display advertisements. 2/ it has a “premium settings” additional tab. 3/it has a “nearest” additional tab. 4/ “contact members on my history” function
16. “Premium settings” tab : on this tab, users can set filters and distance control.
17. “Filters” on the “Premium settings” tab : Filters can be set so that conditions will have to be met by the nearby user for alert to be sent
18. “Distance Control” on the “Premium settings” tab: user can change his distance between 2 users to receive alerts. Example: a premium user changes the default alert distance from 50 meters to 10 meters. An alert will be sent to both the premium user and the standard user when distance between them is less than 10 meters.
19. “nearest” tab : user can see a list of the 5 nearest members or by distance (nearest first). He can choose on member and ask for contact. If so, an alert is sent to the contacted user with message “you are among the nearest of a user. More info ? YES/NO”. if YES, see requirement 9
20. “contact members on my history” function: on the history tab available for premium version only, each user nearby also displays a “contact me” link. This “contact me” screen shows a texte input zone for message and a SEND button. This sends an email to the concerned user with info of the sender.
21. Application is multi-language: all texts will have to be managed using language files. Application will have to be delivered in 2 languages. Translated texts will be provided
- To select the winning team for this project, a skype interview will be organized with selected bidders, in order to validate your knowledge and ability to conduct this project.
- For your bid to be considered and to prevent copy/past or bot answers, please write “AGREED” as the first word of your bid.