I have an iPhone app that I have created and sharing with my friends. One view in the app contains two independent labels that contain the number 20. When a corresponding button is pressed, the number is incremented or decremented by a specific amount. These decrements/increments are held in a NSMutableArray, added to the Value of the label to display the current life Total.
What I need is someone skilled enough to modify the programming. What I would like is the following ammendments to the code:
- When the button is pressed, a timer is initiated for a countdown of 2 seconds.
- If any of the buttons are pressed within that two seconds, it adds or decreases the portion of the NSMutableArray
- After two seconds, if a button is pressed it would add a new element to the array and the timer would start again.
- I would like the changes that are made in this array to show in a corresponding UITableView that updates after the button presses.
- If someone selects a row in the table, they can edit that value in the Array and the table will change corresponding to this. Again, after 2 seconds, if a button is pressed there would need to be a new element added to the array.
This functionality would need to be duplicated for another set of buttons, label, and UITableView.
Are you up for the challenge?
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada $158 teklif veriyor
Hi, Please check PMB for our app store links. Regards LionCoders
I have 2 years experience in iphone developer, and i have done more than 10 apps for elance&odesk.
Sir/[login to view URL] expert and dedicated team is ready to assist you. Thanks,
Hi,I understood the point and i am ready to do modification provide this app to us,as early as possible where we start to work on this. Thank you.