I am a young business entrepreneur located in San Diego, CA. I am interested in hiring a developer to create a mobile application for me(IOS). This will be an interactive, user friendly, educational application targeted at students in the United States. Although current scheduling and educational applications exist, my aim is to create one which fosters an environment of interconnectivity between users.
As a reference, developers may reference existing applications such as "Schedule Planner" and "iStudiez Pro".
Summary of Sample Application Characteristics:
-Allows students to register & create profile via email or Facebook.
- Search for and add name of academic institution to profile, along with picture and short bio.
- Users must be able to input custom classes, class times, assignments etc
- Users must be able to connect with each other easily to form "groups" for individual courses
- Ideally each group will have a "chat" and feed to which users may upload images
Detailed characteristics will be released upon signing of NDA
What I am seeking in a developer:
- I am seeking someone to fully develop the IOS application, which may ideally be operational on both the Iphone and IPad.
- Developer(s) must be able to design a user friend GUI.
- Have my application published into the Apple App Store.
- Must be willing to enter into a legally binding written agreement which assigns sole ownership of the work product to the client.
- Willing to enter a legally binding agreement which assigns sole ownership of any newly-developed/unique code or Intellectual Property created in the course of developing the application to the client.
- Willing to agree not to include in the work product any code or other IP that belongs to a third party, without prior permission.
- Agree to the prohibiting of open-source code use in application development, without prior permission.
Note: This is not work for hire, developer must agree to provisions in the agreement that specifically assigns ownership of the work product to the client.
- GUI experience
- Experience in having application successfully published in the Apple App Store.
- Proven portfolio illustrating proven success with prior clients
I will consider both hourly and fixed rate considerations, however fixed is preferred.