We have a Penny Auction, but our bot is presenting some issues. The bot is disabled due to the fact that it was slowing down considerably our server. What we want to be done is:
• Improve the way the bot communicates with our script and the server to make it run smoothly
• Fix possible errors that might occur
• The main code for the bot is done but the integration is bad, that needs to be fixed
• Below you will find the information needed to log in to our server and take a look at the code. Please take a look on the bot and the script itself before bidding.
I describe below what the bot does and how it does it, please make sure that the bot is running with ALL those features. You can find those options when setting up an auction on Admin Panel. ([url removed, login to view]). You will find the bot script on ([url removed, login to view] )
• Reach Price – The bot must make sure that the auction gets to a certain amount of money. Let's say I have an iPhone on auction and I want it to reach at least USD100, the bot must bid until auction gets to 100 and then it stops and let the real bidders to dispute.
• Always Win – The bot must run until there's nobody else (human bidders) biding and then the bot place's the last bid and win the auction. I've seen in some sites that at a given moment the bot “kills” the auction to win; this feature must keep the bots (the bots ID must be random) biding until there's no one else but the bot, so the bot “naturally” wins the auction.
• Increase minimal price – This is an add on Reach Price, the bot must take on account the bids it places. Let's say there's a Wii on auction and I set it to get to 100 USD, so let's say that between [url removed, login to view] until 100 there were 80% of the bids placed by real users and the bot bid 20%. With this function the bot must add the numbers of bids it placed to the minimal price. In the example above the bot must increase the minimal price to 120 automatically and so on.
Penny auction admin panel: [url removed, login to view]
Cpanel : [url removed, login to view]
Password: Password: josecuervo2105
Very important: We're currently advertising our site so all changes on the script must be done under the TEST folder.
On the other hand as we've seen a lot of this happening over the years, if you have a different kind of bot that can be integrated with our script you can also sell it to us, instead of fixing this one, as long as it has the same function described above.