We are a small indie team and published our game Nyquest ([url removed, login to view]) on iPhone and Android in May. We are currently in the process of fixing some things we are not happy with.
We are looking for a level designer, who ...
* can take a look at our levels, especially the first 10 -
* and make sure that they explain all game elements, have the right difficulty curve and grab the player's attention
* redesigning/adjusting the existing level scene file
* making minor code changes (if necessary).
The ideal person ...
* has a Unity Pro license
* can build and test on an iPhone.
* has experience with jump'n'run and/or endless runner Design
* can write/read code to a certain degree, as our level creation process was handled by us coders and thus is very bare-bones and not very designer-friendly.
3 freelancers are bidding on average €1017 for this job
Greetings!!! We are glad to bid on your project and would be more happy if get a chance to work on the same. Please see PMB for details. Thanks Sonali@TeamUnipixel