We are a small indie team and published our game Nyquest ([url removed, login to view]) on iPhone and Android in May. We are currently in the process of fixing some things we are not happy with.
We are looking for a level designer, who ...
* can take a look at our levels, especially the first 10 -
* and make sure that they explain all game elements, have the right difficulty curve and grab the player's attention
* redesigning/adjusting the existing level scene file
* making minor code changes (if necessary).
The ideal person ...
* has a Unity Pro license
* can build and test on an iPhone.
* has experience with jump'n'run and/or endless runner Design
* can write/read code to a certain degree, as our level creation process was handled by us coders and thus is very bare-bones and not very designer-friendly.
3 freelancers are bidding on average €1017 for this job
Hi, Thank you for your job I have experiences on ios&android apps and games in several years Please check me you will satisfy with my works. [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Daha Fazla
Hello, We have well experienced unity 3D developers in our team.. We have some couple of [url removed, login to view] you please respond back,. so that we can clarify our queries. Can we have a discussion?. . We are an ISO 90 Daha Fazla
Hello. I am read your job description carefully. I hope to meet you for more discuss. I have rich experiences and high skills in android and iOS mobile game development. I had made 150 + games for android and iO Daha Fazla
Greetings!!! We are glad to bid on your project and would be more happy if get a chance to work on the same. Please see PMB for details. Thanks Sonali@TeamUnipixel
hello dear im a graphics designer 2D and 3D i would love to work on your project right away please contact me as soon as possible