We are a small indie team and published our game Nyquest ([url removed, login to view]) on iPhone and Android in May. We are currently in the process of fixing some things we are not happy with.
We are looking for a level designer, who ...
* can take a look at our levels, especially the first 10 -
* and make sure that they explain all game elements, have the right difficulty curve and grab the player's attention
* redesigning/adjusting the existing level scene file
* making minor code changes (if necessary).
The ideal person ...
* has a Unity Pro license
* can build and test on an iPhone.
* has experience with jump'n'run and/or endless runner Design
* can write/read code to a certain degree, as our level creation process was handled by us coders and thus is very bare-bones and not very designer-friendly.
46 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 1481€ teklif veriyor
Hello, sir I'm interested with your project. I'll do it for you. My ranking on freelancer is 8th. I can do it well more than you could guess. :) Kind Regards. http://meri.to http://ua-1.com http://letsdoacollab.com