IMPORTANT - DO NOT SEND "PLACE HOLDER BIDS" or low bids just get on the bidder list. ONLY SERIOUS BIDDERS WILL BE CONSIDERED. IF YOU PLAN TO PLACE A LOW BID AND THEN RAISE IT BECAUSE YOU DID NOT READ THE REQUIREMENTS OR REVIEW THE MOCK UP, YOUR BID WILL BE DISCARDED.
I had posted a similar project and took it down due to the large amount of low and "place holder" bids. The budget I chose for the project is not fixed. If you can stay within it, great, if not, I will still consider your bid.
DESCRIPTION: This is an iPhone application that will receive push notifications of new events and also provide proximity based alerts based on location services. It will also list and map the events and have an RSS news feed page.
The user will be able to set the geographical area that they will receive push notifications for. The proximity alerts will be based on a user set perimeter from his device. See the setting page for more information.
WHAT YOU WILL BUILD:
1. iPhone application as outlined in the mockup
2. Server side database that the developer will enter events, coordinates and other app data into. Our server is hosted on GoDaddy and has SQL, PHP, etc.
3. A link/API that will get some data that is in a data table on a public server to get some information in the stats bar that is shown above the tab bar on page one of the mockup.
3. A simple web page for developer to upload events via a regular or mobile browser.
A full mock up is attached that has notes on functionality and screens. PLEASE REVIEW IT AND ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE BIDDING.
1. Developer entered events with coordinates.
2. RSS Feeds. See this for info [login to view URL] and [login to view URL]
3. A public website that has a table with data that we will extract into our database. See notes on bottom of page one of the mockup.
Please fell free to contact me with questions. I am open to Skype calls also. Thank you for reviewing my project.
Mock up attached here. It is for representation only. Better design or functionality is welcome.