Phonegap Basics & Install Plugins via Team Viewer
Hello, my name is Sean.
I have been a 5 year finalist on the NBC show American Ninja Warrior and currently use what I've learned to help my clients with fitness and lifestyle consulting. I intend to develop cross-platform products within phonegap and have specific applications in mind. But at the moment, I simply wish to be connected to an experienced phonegap programmer who can help facilitate my learning and perhaps help me along the way.
I want to learn but don't have as much time to dedicate as I wish with this years competition upcoming. I would prefer to practice on projects directly but because I'm still new to the mobile development process I keep getting lost.
What I'm looking for:
1. Understanding of Cordova PhoneGap installation process and use.
3. Previous experience with PhoneGap/Github Plugins
4. Ability to communicate concisely in English.
5. Able to use TeamViewer, Skype, and/or Dropbox
- We will schedule sessions of time tutoring (probably 1-3 hr). We'll make sure it fits both our schedules.
- You will be logging onto my computer via TeamViewer. So you can assist me in loading the scripts into the file structure, test deploying it, and perhaps, if we have time, modify aspects so I hands-on learn whats going on.
- I will be at my computer so we can talk about the process while we're doing it.
(This could be done via Phone or Skype.)
- At the end of the session I will release payment.
- The frequency of these tutoring/exploring sessions will vary week to week.
- Initially, we will tentatively schedule one session per week. But depending on how it goes, for both of us, we could schedule more often.
Potential Future Work.
While at the moment I want to implement and explore plugins within phonegap. The goal is to be better at communicating my needs in development. I work to develop services and tools to help individuals lead more active healthy lifestyles. I wish to begin building a team that can help to share this vision one step at a time.
All the Best, Sean Morris.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $17/hour for this job
We have sound knowledge in mobile apps, web programming, PHP, Open source, Css, HTML5, Animation, 3D modeling, graphic design, SEO and SMO.... [url removed, login to view]