Need a responsive mobile version of a current html website.
1) Detect if user using mobile phone, if yes, direct to mobile site.
2) For laptop/desktop sites, keep the current html version
3) 5 page templates: frontpage, sub menu page, content page, contact form page, photo gallery page.
4) Need menu and sub menu (you need to show me examples of what's possible)
5) Will provide some first jpgs of how the mobile site should look like, then you will refine and send the jpgs for me to check.
6) Knowledge of [url removed, login to view], (need to run the html site in it and then apply of the some features similarly in the mobile site you will code.
Time: 4 days.
35 freelancers are bidding on average $150 for this job
I'm ready to start right now. I have 4 experience years for html/css/js/php, responsive design and wordpress/opencart CMS, Zend/Codeigniter/CakePHP Framework... So i can do this for you. Thank you for reading!!!
Hello :) I am interested to do this project. I have talent to make it within 3 days or less. Let me know your interest on me. Looking forward for this project. Thanks Sri Hari