We are looking for a full-time competent Android Developer, who will be responsible for the design, development & maintenance of a mobile application. The new member of our team will be able to provide expertise in software development lifecycle phases from concept & design, to testing & implementation. He/she should be able to preserve & optimize the quality of our application, while proactively ensure the highest level of quality standards.
Who are we looking for?
• Passionate & talented Android Developers with hands-on development experience, technical expertise & knowledge of the Android platform, coupled with a good understanding of mobile applications in general. Experience in iOS is desirable and considered a plus, as is experience in any other mobile platforms.
• Self-motivated individuals with strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills. Ones who have the mindset to innovate and the ability to prioritize tasks & meet challenging schedules.
• Team players who can create consensus whilst also challenging ideas & assumptions.
What do your qualifications look like?
• University degree in Computer Science, Engineering.
• Strong knowledge & proven technical experience of Android platform and tools ( the level of seniority of the position offered will depend on the candidate's qualification & previous work experience)
• Previous familiarity in Android design principles, best practices and design patterns
• Competency in RESTful Networking: (Retrofit/OKHttp)
• Proficiency in build systems such as Gradle or Maven (or both)
• Have high version control skills, with emphasis on GIT
• Background in mobile application security is considered a plus
• Other desired skills: Other mobile platforms (e.g. iOS, Windows Phone 8) & UI Design skills
• Excellent command & usage of English (written & verbal).