I need an application that runs on Android phones (4.0 or above) and can send/receive calls through SIP (Can use any sip stack like sipdroid) and forward it to the GSM network. The application should then forward the audio and convert from SIP to GSM and vice versa.
Full description below. Please review and message me with considerations. If any requirements are unable to be met, please let me know before we make a deal.
The goal of this project is to develop an Android application that can send calls through SIP and forward them to the GSM network AND receive calls from GSM and forward to SIP.
The application should then forward the audio and convert from VoIP to GSM and vice versa. The app also needs to be able to recognise DTMF tones when calls come from SIP.
- The application working in APK format
- Full source code with detailed comments
- Detailed manual for compiling and generating the application from source
- A SIP client running on phone that connects to the SIP server via GSM data network.
- App needs to be self-running without any human needing to respond
- App must store and recognise each handset's SIM number
- Able to run on Android 4.0 and up.
- Route call from SIP to GSM (preconfigured SIP client) automatically without human response
- Route call from GSM to SIP (preconfigured SIP client) automatically without human response
- No manual dialpad for human to dial out.
- SIP User ID will be actual SIM number that will be preconfigured
- Convert audio from/to SIP and GSM networks
- Pass DTMF tone
- Record all inbound and outbound calls on database - simple insert statement.
- Recognise SIM number and apply to call records
- Obtain GSM SIM balance update via USSD.
- Enable or disable the app
- Enable to receive calls only on wifi or GSM data networks
- Enable to route calls from GSM to SIP (SIP address is pre-configured)
- Enable to route calls from SIP to GSM (SIP address is pre-configured)
- Must run on background
- Read inbound SMS and credit balance update USSD messages
- Must be VERY lightweight to run on VERY low / small memory devices
- Configure SIP Accounts.
- Register on Sip Proxy/Gateway
- Receive call authenticated by IP, user/pass or no authentication.
- Make calls with or without authentication
- Forward DTMF digits using RFC2833 or inband
- Use codec G711 and GSM
- Be able to use codec G729
- Receive through GSM one 1 simultaneous call and rout it to a predefined SIP client
Android, Asterisk PBX, VoIP
An standard SIP client running on a seperate android phone will have to connect to the SIP server that was developed on the other android phone via wifi and an incoming and outgoing call would have to to be demonstrated.
Following additional data will be provided:
- Country network dial codes and USSD short code to request balance from GSM network (as each network have their own USSD short code).
- Pre-configured SIP details
Bu iş için 22 freelancer ortalamada £559 teklif veriyor
How are you? I am an experienced mobile developer. I am good at asterisk, too. Please have a look at my profile: https://www.freelancer.com/u/octopus823 I assure high quality of your app. Daha Fazla
Hi. How are you? Thank you for your posted project. I saw your description carefully. I have rich experience and high skill in iOS and Android app development with 7 years. - iOS11 & Kitkat by XCode, Swift, C Daha Fazla
I am a full time developer and have high skills in mobile app develop so I can complete this project. My price and time is negotiable. Let's discuss details via chat. I'll provide best service. My Skills: Softw Daha Fazla
Hi there, I hope you are doing well :) I have strong experienced and skills in developing apps, Your idea is to develop an "BASIC RUNNING APP" like user login, store location, Menu activity and accelerometer and i Daha Fazla
Hi. I have 7+ years of experience in Mobile (iOS/Android) app development and 6+ year Exp in Web development(PHP,Mageto .NET, JAVA,HTML). I can use Native/Xamarin/Ionic/PhoneGap for mobile development. Can we discus Daha Fazla
Hi Sir, I have good experience in SIP development and developing VOIP dialer. As i reviewed your requirement it's looking good to me and i would like to discuss further with you. Thanks,
Our developers have 5+ years of hands-on in SIP and VoIP services. Followed by both free and paid CODECS which are enabled in Linphone side. Do you have SIP server? can you provide details of your sip server INIT Daha Fazla
Hello. My name is meishan. I’ve read your brief and can see that you’d like to build a mobile app. I have 6 years experience developing mobile app. I am highly qualified for this project and would love to speak w Daha Fazla
[login to view URL] [login to view URL] Please feel free contact to me Will be waiting for reply Thanks
Hello Hiring Manager, I read your job descriptions carefully; I am very interesting in your job. I have developed apps such as Social networking & lifestyle (Tinder style dating, chatting, sharing), Food & drink Daha Fazla
Hey I can provide you with an application that runs on Android phones (4.0 or above) I am experienced freelancer you can award me this project, do let me know if you are interested . hoping to work with you soon :)
Hi, I’m currently heading a team of more than 50 individuals with separate teams for Android and iOS. My company is over 6 years old but my experience in the field is over two decades now. I have worked with Daha Fazla
project is to develop an Android application that can send calls through SIP and forward them to the GSM network AND receive calls from GSM and forward to SIP. Hi, I understand your requirement to develop an andr Daha Fazla