• SECTION of APP
o Catalogue with great image gallery
o Collections with image gallery with ORDER button
o Order functions
o Orders list is a web view
o Products list
• Technology: Angular4 with framework ionic
• Compatibility and build: ios9, ios10, android 5 and android 6
• Time to dev: 3 weeks
• LANGUAGE: Italian, English, Spanish
• We provide HTTPS API on server side – we request the app side
• By accepting the job you will provide source code, intellectual property will be ours and you will guarantee the utmost confidentiality and professionalism...
The app has to be written Angular4 with framework ionic and must run on tablet and smartphone.
It’s about a textile catalogue with possibility of sending orders to a remote server. Contents are divided in “catalogues” and “collections”, in each case it’s about jpeg images that should be downloaded in local on the device to allow off-line consultation.
The app use is subjected to a login, requested only on first opening.
After the access, all catalogues and collections on the server should be downloaded (about 2 GB). The downloaded material should be consultable and orderable from off-line too, sending the request as soon as the line becomes available again.
The app should receive update push notifications that will open a webView at the web address mentioned in the notification.
The interface is divided in 4 main sections: catalogues, collections , orders and product detailed.
The developer should produce a login interface with e-mail and password, that should be saved in the device for use on every server call.
Server calls are in https and occur passing it in post the type of action, the user and the password; the server responds in json format.
The importans calls are:
• Obtain the catalogues list: every catalogue will contain the list of jpeg photos to download,
• Obtain the collections list: every collection will contain the list of jpeg photos to download.
The app, after received the request, should control if those images are already downloaded on the device, otherwise it should download those missing or those of which it has only an old version. In order to permit to the app to evaluate the version of the images too, the server will get back the name, the link from where to download, the size in byte and the date/time of the last modification.
The app should present a message to the user notifing that there are data to download, if the user agrees, should start the ‘download in progress’ interface with it’s wait symbol.
For example if there are 10.000 images to download, the app should control every half hour by hash code request, if hash code changes , it’s necessary to request the complete list and to verify if those images are present and up to date, otherwise it should propose to the user an update.
The API to implement for the developer are:
• catalogue list request: passing in input user name and password, it will riceive in output the images list for every catalogue,
• collections list request, it will receive in output the collections list with all the related images,
• hash request to verify if there are updates,
• view orders page, only web view with a basic autentication with user name and password.
• Call for submit new orders
• Get detailed list of product
All the calls are in https.
All texts and messages of the app should be stored in a dictionary file for a simple message management and we require translation into: Italian, English, Spanish .
Server side will be on our own: after project approval, we’ll pass you an API use tecnical documentation.
49 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 1388€ teklif veriyor
As in check your this app like products photo catalog concept app. and we develop for you using ionic with angular js 4 based [url removed, login to view] plesse let me know all API you have already ? Relevant Skills and Experience ht Daha fazlası
Hello client Relevant Skills and Experience I read your requirement and i can do this job.i waited your positive response. Thanks Proposed Milestones €750 EUR - D