I represent a basketball team, and we have a (very wide) project, which includes the development of a web app.
-- The work--
From an existing mobile application:
Social Media app bellow
[ [url removed, login to view] ]
Adding new features :
- Live chat system / forming groups / posting mini clip juste like Messenger.
- Versus mode : person vs person or group vs group and just like a game, winning points and badges / upping levels.
We already have formulas for this upping system.
Here no specific design, juste displaying photo [player A] vs photo [player B], title of the challenge, the badge to win, timer,...when done, points are attributed to the winner(s) (updating DB).
- Challenge mode : based on a basketball half-court with interactive zones, when we clic on a specific zone (just like a button) a popup appears with things to select (typing text, radio buttons...) and validating to sending/updating datas to the DB and go back to the half-court for another action.
We already have sample of the needed court and zones but in HTML (SVG) and SCSS...Any idea if it could be integrated with ionic.
- Push notification based on Geofences : some challenge need to go in or out a geographic area, other need to calculating number of user entering some zone.
- Map : to see playgrounds around user position, and players onto the playground. So, clusters must indicating number of players, AND HERE, playground = geofence, to get number of players on the playground)
- JS or PHP Backend :
> to store users data (chat, shared files, level, challenge succeed, etc).
> to add new challenges : typing name, gained points, associate badge and videos.
> to add new playground in the map.
> create a new Geofence area with "in" or "out" or "both" to activate a push notification (rich message: because we need displaying badges sometimes or vidéo).
- Display statistics on the user profile (level, badges, challenge, etc).
These are the main lines of our project, are you able to do the job?
How many time do you need?
About payment, our budget is 2300$, but we also looking for a permanent member (acting as a owner) because we have other similar project.