We have a flutter project that we want to test on iOS, and after it runs correctly, this app needs to be published in the app and google store. The app has already been tested on Android (simulator and physical device) and iOS (only on simulator, but never tested on physical device). We used Firebase as the backend server.
- You have a physical Mac machine that you can run Mac OS on
-You have a physical iOS device to test our app
-You have an Apple developer account
- You can test app on android device
1. Test our app on a physical iOS device and debug if necessary
2. Adjust the user interface if the app is not displayed correctly on iOS devices
3. After it has been executed and displayed correctly, release our app in the app store
4. Test also our Android version as well
The project is complete when;
1. You can show us that the app works without any bugs on any device
2. Our app can be downloaded from the app and goolge store
We hope that;
1. With your participation in our project we receive the result as soon as possible.
2. You can lead us passionately through the process that needs to be done.
You will directly work with my Teammember to handle the whole project.
Bu iş için 22 freelancer ortalamada $297 teklif veriyor
Hi, I'm skilled in Android and Flutter Development, Backend Development, AWS, GCP, GraphQL, Firebase, Digital Marketing, and Web Development. Flutter ComboShopper:( [login to view URL] Daha Fazla
Hello I´m a mobile developer (with Flutter) and have experience in this tecnology( development, debuggind, publish in store, etc) .It will a pleasure work with you and collaborate in the processes.
Hey there, I build and release Flutter and Native apps to both Google Play and App Store every day. I’m deeply familiar with the process and can debug your app and release it quickly. I have the physical devices necess Daha Fazla