I already have designs (in .xd) and I would like to have an iOS native app (xcode file) as an output of this project.
Please only respond to this project if you have experience with developing iOS native apps and you are interested in building premium user experience.
This project is MVP, but I have extra functionality in mind, so if everything works out, there will be following phases in future.
Motivational app helping users to get points for good habits and achievements, and then spend those points on rewarding themselves with things from the wishlist.
The target audience is primarily women in their 20-40s, motivated to improve their health, fitness level or habits.
A user will set up some goals for themselves: habits (recurring items), e.g. "Walk 10000 steps every day) and projects (one-time thing) - e.g "Run marathon" and rewards in points for each task. They will also set up a wishlist of things they want to do or to buy (rewards) and set up price for those rewards. Once they collect enough points, they would be able to treat themselves with the reward.
App will be internationalized in future, so the architecture should allow easy translation and language change
User data, storage
In this version all the data will be stored on user's end and there is no need to store their points data on the server, but in future versions we might need to add backup functionality.
Login is also not needed for this version, but I expect that in future we will add Facebook/Google login and add user authentication.
There are 5 main screens:
1) "Earn" - where user logs their habits/achievements and earns points
2) "Spend" - where user spends earned points on items from the wishlist
3) "History" - where user can see the history of earning/spending and delete some items if needed
4) "Settings" - where user can set their name, preferred language (only English for now) and push notifications
5) "Add item" - (technically there would be 2 of those - for "earn" and for "spend") - where the user adds a new item - sets its name, #of points, one time or recurring, uploads a picture
User journey: first time user
1) User installs the app. On launch there is a prompt asking for user's name. Then the Earn screen (empty state) is launched.
2) User taps "Add new item" and adds a new item
3) User gets a feedback (dialogue: "Nice! Now you will be earning points each time you log this item. Now let's decide how you will spend those points">"OK"> user is taken to Spend screen (empty state)
4) User taps "Add new item" and adds something
5) User gets a feedback (dialogue: "Great! You will be able to treat yourself once you have earned enough points. Track your achievements daily, earn and spend points! Enable notifications to stay on track">"OK">Push notifications prompt)
User journey: returning user
1) User launches the app. Earn screen loads.
2) User taps the item they have done today (e.g. "walk 10 000 steps = 5 points")
3) User gets feedback (vibration + "good job" dialogue - see design)
4) If it's a recurring item, it gets highlighted (see design), if it's one-time thing, it disappears
5) Points count is updated (+5)
6) User goes to "Spend screen" > same interactions as 2-5
7) User goes to "History" > items for last 30 days are displayed
8) User decides to delete 1 item from the history. Dialogue ("Are you sure?" > "Record was removed" - see design) is displayed, points count is updated.
9) User goes to Settings: they can change their displayed name, language (currently only English) and enable/disable push notifications
Milestones I'd like to have (we can discuss)
1) Prototype (click-through screens)
2) Functionality (points, dialogues)
3) Edge cases, UX brush-up
4) App done, ready to upload to Appstore.
Dear .. I’ll be glad to handle this for you as an experienced iOS developer . Looking to exceed your expectations with my outcome , as I’ll not consume your time with copy/paste proposal . To demonstrate my qualifi Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 31 freelancer ortalamada $298 teklif veriyor
Dear client. Nice to meet you. I've read you project description carefully and very interested. Let's discuss over chat and get started. Waiting your reply. Warm regards.