We would like to replicate an Android Application (that we wrote) in iOS (Swift).
- The application connects to a 360° camera (on iOS provide instructions for connecting to wifi)
- triggers the capture using OSC
- Downloads the photos and associates them with a tour
- Login to Auth0 site
- Upload tour and photos using GraphQL Api
- Some of this work will be in co-operation with me, as I have knowledge of how to do it from writing the Android version.
- I'm mostly looking for the user interface parts and general project structure.
- The photos attached are from the Android version (some styling will change, but is otherwise a good guide)
- Visual items such as the camera vectors will be re-usable from the Android version
- We will use GitHub & GitHub projects to keep track of progress
Hi, I can build the ios replication of android app, which connects to a camera over wifi, takes photos and uploads them to a website with an authentication and graphql api. I have experience 8+ years in both platforms, Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 45 freelancer ortalamada $615 teklif veriyor
Hello How are you? I am a senior mobile app developer. I have rich experience in camera, GraphQL and OAuth login, etc. I am very interested in your project. Hope to discuss in more detail via PM. Thanks. Regards, YD
I will replicate android app for you. I have 8+ years of experience in mobile app development. I assure you that i will give 100% quality work. Let us discuss and proceed further in chat. I am online. Please reply.