I am looking for a freelancer who can change the skin of the following application. I bought the application on flippa with the given buildbox source file.
Applikation google play adress: [login to view URL]
This start screen is perfect. Though can you make that after the player touches it and starts the application that, the boxes get full the height of 7(height)x5(width) boxes. The Startscreen should stay at 3x3 boxes. but only after the game starts the field should get bigger.
The Player should be able to still gain these coins. But The count of the coins should be at the top right.
And on the top left it should say steps and count the steps of the player. So it should also count how many steps the animal makes. And if the client can make 100 steps the field gets smaller. - The client should be known by animation unter the field that the field is getting smaller after he hits 100 steps.
At the time when he hits 100 steps the animation should start and after 2-3 seconds (as the outter boxes flicker) the boxes go away and it gets harder for the player because now they are only 6x5.
1. Save mods the player can collect (if he steps on the save mode he is save for about 10 seconds for ex.)
2. (on purchase site should the amount of the coins that the client need to buy another player hide after the player has bought the player
3. When the player clicks on the Star - it should connect to the game play store (so the client can give feedback and stars)
4. Add on the (field 1,2,3) Google Play Services (with player highest amount etc.)
5. Add Banner at the bottom of the app
6. The Game over site should have the same icons as the start screen has (add no ad icon)
Payment: Milestone will be done by project given but the milestone payment will be released only on the and.
Bu iş için 2 freelancer ortalamada $155 teklif veriyor
Hi, there! I read your project description carefully. As a dedicated mobile expert, I am sure I can do your project perfectly. Please check my profile:https://www.freelancer.com/u/jangjinmei728 Here is the releva Daha Fazla
Hi, I can definitely help you with your requirements. I am a full time developer working "8 hours a day" 40 hours per week. Lets discuss the project plan and start the work. Thanks