We require a developer experienced in C to complete the I/O component of a Tizen mobile app we are developing. The successful bidder will be responsible for the following small tasks:
1) Use appcontrol.h or similar to request input from the user, plus initiate or cancel that input request on command.
2) Retrieve & process data from json objects into the appropriate UI elements.
and, if you want the extra work we might also be able to offer you these modules:
3) Loading and updating of config variables through Preference API.
4) TTS for a few UI elements
Four small tasks, all of which are quite simple thanks to services available to implement them. All four are well documented in the API reference/coding guide, and Samsung provides sample code for all of them which can be easily adapted to our needs.
In your proposal, please address each of the 4 tasks independently; i.e., quote timeframe and cost for each. The only two tasks guaranteed to be allocated to the successful bidder are the first two, however if you want to quote on items 3 & 4 we'd appreciate it.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Bu iş için 4 freelancer ortalamada ₹7500 teklif veriyor
Hi!I am a freelancer.I would like to work for [login to view URL] relevant skills are C++.My goal is to provide quality work and to finish jobs on [login to view URL] hire me!
1) Use appcontrol.h or similar to request input from the user, plus initiate or cancel that input request on command. I will use C language scanf to wait for the request and then based on user input will proceed 2) R Daha Fazla