Create a User Interface for a ETL development tool. Technology stack includes:
- SQL Server db (Azure) - Completed
- ASP.Net Web API 2 (Azure) - Completed
- Angular 2
- HTML 5 responsive layout
- Bootstrap like UI
The angular 2 UI will consume data from the asp.net web api 2 services that have been completed and are available through Azure.
Here are the different pages needed for this UI:
a) Menus should be similar to the Azure layout (collapsable left menu, toolbar at the top with breadcrumb trail, etc.)
b) Standard login functionality UI needs to be developed
c) Custom filtering, feedback, Documentation section and Account Settings are some key items in the top menu.
2) Project: Create a new project and define data strategy
3) Customize permissions for different roles. Add users, assign to roles, etc.
4) Define data sources and data dictionary
5) Development of ERD diagrams (drag and drop functionality, custom line connections similar to JSPipes needed)
6) Data Mapper contains an editable table mapping the data from source to target
7) Business Logic page that allows user to create flowcharts describing business logic.
8) Page that describes different SSIS templates to autogenerate
a) Also includes a version control type of UI to see differences between previous versions
b) Visualization of the templates for end user customization will use similar technique as the flowchart view in the Business Logic section.
9) Page that allows user to generate packages and show progress of them
10) User Testing page that shows different unit tests, etc.
We will work together on the specifications for this. I can provide detailed mockups of the screenshots, github repository of existing code and Azure details on how to access the web services upon acceptance of the bid.
Project proposals should include:
1) Times you are available to work with me over Skype on the specifications. (Please convert time to Eastern Standard Time). 8-5pm EST, 7-8am EST and 7-9pm EST are good times for me.
2) Sample code in angular 2 demonstrating proficiency, and an elegant looking UI.
3) Earliest availability to start project.
Project expected to last 3 months, if 40 hours a week is not feasible, I will be flexible for the right candidate with top talent in this area.