We would need an app/website to offer the following services to an online community :
- signed up users have access to a dashboard with multiple functionalities
1. users can sign up to gather money for a project (similar to gofundme)
- 2. users can sign up to create their non-profit association (this is a simple form to fill out and payment; our
company will then form the non profit in their name).
- 3. users have a public page to gather funds for their project/non-profit, it doesn't have to be a full profile page but can be a basic cart page where people see which project or non-profit they are about to give money to.
1. if they have gathered money for a project, they can fill of form and upload expenses and be reimbursed or fill a form or have all/part of the money sent to bank account.
2. if they have registered a non-profit through/on the website, we want to offer a NON PROFIT MANAGEMENT TOOL app/website meaning:
- accounting: Calendar, Quotes, Invoices (export as pdf), expenses (upload ticket), upload bank statement
- non profit Members: they can register new members and see list of active members part of their specific
non-profit. Basically just a list of names of people who are officialy registered members of the non profit
- different sort of members exist (voting members, non voting members, etc)
- Documents: a list of usefull documents is avalaible
We would like the app the be build with the following codeless resources (no bubble) for our staff to pick it up:
- Strapi (headless cms)
- Database is open (must work with Strapi, but you need to explain the rationale behind the choice)
You can suggest another app they appgyver but need to be convincing.