Delphi 10.3 RIO Android Firemonkey project for location tracking (Android and iOS)
The project needs to deliver a Firemonkey APP for BOTH Android and iOS, developed in Embarcadero Delphi 10.3 RIO Firemonkey framework. Delphi 10.3 Rio. No other Android, iOS solution is acceptable.
- Get IMEI (for iOS, ignore if unreachable)
- Get Serial (for iOS, ignore if unreachable)
- Access Near-field communication (NFC) [MiFare Card]
- Access camera (Front to take user phone & rear for QR Code scanning)
- Save file to storage
- The app should start a Local Service with uses a LocationSensor (high accuracy) that would run on the background service and logs the Latitude & Longitude when user Tag on the MiFARE card or scan the QRCode. Some time need to take picture and upload too.
It should log to a local SQLite file (auto purge once uploaded, inclusive picture) or direct upload to remote MySQL server (via API), and then upload it to an API.
Battery usage should be moderate, or low.
Not looking for Android developers, only Firemonkey developers! The freelancer should first provide a sample application (reference) with Firemonkey code.
User Level: Admin, Supervisor and user.
User Permission control.
An ADMIN backend (LAMP) is also necessary for the project under Laravel or VCL:
Show a Google Map (TMS WebGmaps or the Delphi original component or Laravel) and refresh the position of the Tracked devices with timed refresh and with a refresh button. (Refresh it in every minute or so). Refresh a PIN on the map with the location and with caption of the Device Name and last updated position (able to set the maximum number of PIN's on screen).
Hello For a new freelancer, it is quite difficult to stand out among so many freelancers, that's why I will start simple: My name is Gheorghe Razvan Radu, I am Romanian and I live in France. I am 42 years old and I Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 12 freelancer ortalamada $425 teklif veriyor
Hi there, WE got overall idea and can help you in developing your project but your budget seems to be low. Lets have quick discussion on chat.