Need to develop c++ function to decrypt string with following steps.
- Read app package name and license key (platform + expiry date) from [login to view URL] file
- hex to bin convert sdk key
- RSA 1024 decrypt converted license key using public key.
- compare package name, platform & expiry date, and decrypted string and return TRUE or FALSE.
- also will need sample code to call this method within other c++ method.
Its a quick job so need it in 2-3 days max.
Budget $100 or so...
It should run the sdk and android app smoothly as earlier.