Currently working Android APP that has been developed as a Visual Studio solution which consists of the below
Windows .exe portion
All of the portions of the solution have been developed to a stage of Alpha build apart from IOS which has not been develope.
The way the app currently works is.
- there is a service installed on windows server. That service handles web requests and submits to mysql database.
- The Android app communicates with a Windows application that pulls data from the database based off a specified unique ID.
The 3 main components are
Windows Service - web service that receives information and submits to MYSQL DB
Windows EXE - Receives information requests from application and pulls from MYSQL DB
Application - Requests information from Windows EXE.
If this sounds like something you would be capable of finishing, please let me know.
The task required for the current application is below.
• Bug Fixes
• Run as service on phone instead of background application
• App crashes when unable to connect to server
• When deleting a user, all the icons don’t update properly
• When editing a user all icons appear unknown
• Check security and possible vulnerabilities
• Clean up code if required and make more efficient
• Delays loading application
• App Changes
• Ability to add new extensions
• Able to do page refreshes (scroll down for refresh)
• Ability to re-arrange icons on main screen
• Ability to turn off mobile activity within the app via settings page (you can still see when others are on a call but others wont be able to see when your mobile is on a call). More settings features will be added at a later date.
• Overall App appearance and ease of functionality (i.e. layouts, styles, pages)
Please provide me with an estimated number of hours you think would be required to complete the above.