Need some to build an app for my iPhone/iPad which will allow me to track my jogging to my personal database. I just need a simple app which will do the following:
1) Upon first running app, will enter a username to be used for storing in the database. I plan to use this for my family so don't want my son's tracking to overlap with mine.
2) Utilize a start/end button for determining length and time of run.
3) When hitting start button, will send information to my database which will log start-time, username, geo-location co-ordinates.
4) Once start has been hit a timer will be displayed with the end button for stopping it.
5) When hitting end button, will append the database with the end-time and geo-location co-ordinates.
6) Have a button which will display start and end locations for username on the Apple Maps built in map.
Database: Using CouchDB to store data so familiarity with its rest APIs is needed. I currently don't have it setup so testing will need to be done on Developer's own machines but I hope to have that up and running in the next week or so as that is when my Database and System Administrators hope to get together and get me a server setup.
Coding should be using the latest Xcode IDE/Swift versions.
All code/UI/UX will need to be released to me upon completion.