I already have an app with a a screen to show the English Alphabet in the format displayed in the attachment "Alphabet [url removed, login to view]". I would like to modify the screen to incorporate the below features :
1. The screen should be divided into two panes. The alphabet boxes visible in the above screenshot should be in the bottom pane.
2. In the top pane, the user should be able to trace the English alphabet with his finger by following arrows. There are several apps to learn ABC on the play store that provide this functionality - you can use them as samples. View image "Alphabet Screen - Revised - [url removed, login to view]"
3. In the top pane, once the user has traced the alphabet by following the arrows, a larger image of the apple should be visible in place of the alphabet. View "Alphabet Screen - Revised - [url removed, login to view]"
4. In the top pane, one button (Top right) will be used to clear the drawing
5. In the top pane, a second button below the one at the top right will be used to voice out the alphabet again.
6. In the bottom pane, once the user clicks on a particular alphabet, an image corresponding to the alphabet (A - apple) should be displayed in place of the alphabet at the bottom pane and the image of the alphabet with arrows should be visible in the top pane.
7. In the bottom pane, if a particular image is visible, (i.e. the user has already clicked on say A and an apple is already visible) and then the user clicks on another alphabet, then the image corresponding to the second alphabet (For example a ball if the seond alphabet is B) should be shown and the image corresponding to the first alphabet should revert to the first.
8. There should be a Play button in the menu bar at the top. Once the user clicks this button, the entire alphabet in the bottom should start playing one after the other with a 1 second time interval. If the user clicks on any Alphabet while the continuous play option is on, then the play should stop.
Other points :
1. The screen should be scalable to all devices
2. I need the screen for both iOS and Android
3. I will provide the xml that needs to be parsed for the image names of the alphabet and the icons
4. I will provide all graphics
5. Suggestions for change of design are welcome
6. I will provide the existing Android Studio project for Android and iOS class files
7. Once the project is done, I will need the source code along with a walkthrough of the code.
Here are the apps for you to get a better idea :
Android App : [url removed, login to view]
iOS App : [url removed, login to view]
Would you be able to develop the app for both iOS and Android? Please can you give me two separate quotes in the proposal text?