Require someone to work confidentially on a mobile beta app development.
MOBILE APP FUNCTION DEMONSTRATION: $25AUD milestone
Objective: to demonstrate that you are capable to create the core functionality, nothing more.
First step is to demonstrate a functional prototype - no pretty design required, just the most basic UI, demonstrating the exchange of offers between two mobile users:
Trading function to demonstrate:
1. User 1 makes a proposal and submits to User 2.
2. User 2 receives the proposal and revises the proposal and sends back to User 1.
3. User 1 accepts the revised proposal
4. The accepted proposal is then reflected for both users.
1. Dave offers 2 of his carrots for 1 potato from Emma.
2. Emma reviews the offer, and revises it to 3 carrots for 1 potato.
3. Dave reviews the offer and accepts it.
4. The deal is reflected in both profiles: Dave owes 3 carrots to Emma in return for 1 potato; Emma owes 1 potato to Dave in return for 3 carrots.
Initial demo ($25AUD) is to show the above exchange working, without any design or graphics required.
BASIC BETA APP: $100AUD milestone
Objective: simple version to be used for fund raising. Only needs to perform the basic function and have main screens viewable.
Basic but eye-catching UI with demo screens, user log in & connection between users, trading function to demonstrate how it basically works.
1. Assistance in building out requirements
2. In-app purchases
3. iOS and Android roll-out
4. 100% confidentiality (NDA)
5. The functions of the app are:
- trade, exchange or swap goods or services with another person
- to connect with another person privately
- to message (chat) with another person privately
- to host a catalogue of goods & services exchangeable
- to allow for new goods & services to be added
- Suggested goods & services based on catalogue - for example the "what skills required" section of Freelancer - this suggests popular skills
- have an account that keeps a record of the goods & services requested, awarded, used and owed.
- be extremely simple & fun to use