The employer is looking to build a mobile game based on simulated stock-trading.
The basic idea is to build a mobile game (for both iOS and Android), that allows a player to trade stocks and watch their movements (based on real data).
The core features of the project are:
- The application back-end built on AWS, using the credentials to be provided;
- Notifications (both in-app and via email);
- Available for iOS, Android, and via web-app;
- Payments for in-app purchases;
- Withdrawal from the platform (with administrator approval);
- 5 languages (English, Chinese, French, German, Russian);
- Integrated in-app advertising;
- Incentivized video ads (in-game currency for video plays);
- Stock prices drawn from real data, configurable by admin;
The game will have 4 levels, and each level will have 5 rounds. The player must pay a coin to start level 1, and he has to win all rounds to complete the level. If he loses at any round, he will lose the coin which was initially used. If the player completes all the rounds in the level without losing, he wins the next level’s coin.
The rounds graph are similar to the game shared above, but instead, the player will be able to bet only once in each round.
The graph should be integrated with real-time stock prices, and an admin should be able to control which stocks appears to the player within the game. No stock names should show for the player, they will only see the price and real-time changes.
The app should look like a trading simulator, but have animations for the coins when used, level-ups, and level intro, and other places to be determined. Images should be primarily 2d, to fit with the existing look-and-feel.
There will be some characters included in the game in a later stage. A contest is currently being run to find a designer for the first character. The description is at:
The winner of that contest will then be designing two more characters, in a similar style, and a number of poses.
My Name is Nipin P N ,I Have 10+ years of experience in Game development and Animation movie making. I am the founder of NipsApp Gaming Software Private Limited. Daha Fazla