1. Add settings for Admin and Merchant to mark a merchant as ‘self delivering’ such that they will handle delivery themselves. So when a customer buys from this merchant the request goes direct to the merchant and not to the driver. The merchant then delivers items, marks order as delivered and then a screen popup prompting to enter a code provided by the customer and the order is marked completed. Above is important especially for cooking gas merchants who are just neighbouring their customers and normally offer free delivery by themselves. they actually don’t require a delivery partner. To be able to accept orders, the Merchant must have his ‘Wallet’ funded to enable the Admin to collect his commision.
2. When a Customer selects a Merchant shop and places an order, the driver who should get notification PRIORITY is the one near the MERCHANT SHOP and not the driver near the Customer location. This will reduce delivery times and fuel cost to the driver as the driver can quickly buy and then head to customer location.
3. Add Subservices with icons, max capacity and rate card: Add functionality such that a service can be offered by more than one driver type. example: When a customer selects ’RIDE’ then a popup with options to choose from different vehicle types such as Bike, Car, Tuktuk, etc. This will decongest the home page as well improving the user experience (provide customers with more options based on vehicle capacity they require). Each subservice will have its pricing rules. In this case admin should be able to map multiple vehicle types to one service.
4. Add withdrawal charges (fixed and percentage option). Transfering money is costly as the payment gateway charges fees. this fee needs to be deducted automatically from the requester wallet.
5. In the wallet top up page, the chosen ‘list rekening’ option should include details to guide customers on how to make payment using the chosen payment option. This should be managed from admin. *‘list rekening should be written in English.
6. The wallet top up form should capture payment reference number to enable admin to confirm payment has been received in account.
7. If customer and driver map can have details location of areas name appearing on map like when customer views merchant on the map. merchant map from customer view has details location of areas
8. For driver security if there is an option admin or an automatic code is sent to driver after 1 minute of every delivery to confirm he still on board.
9. There should be option to set a driver as service driver or booking driver or both. because i can see that when adding a service there is an option for description that state the max people. if driver car can pick up to 5 people then the driver should be able to received up to 5 pickups.
10. Customer who like the service of one driver should be able to schdule that driver for pickup
11. Drivers can also be ranking by admin base on reviews of customers
12. Add a gps tracking device for every ride, car, bike etc hookup on ouride to mointor their location incase of missing. Once a driver call ouride office to complain about his missing bike, tuktuk, car etc admin can check to tell the current location of the bike, ride, car etc.
13. Multiple Country Management, Multi-city features.
14. Scheduled Trips, Ride Type Management Area Wise
15. Manage Coupon Area Wise, Manage Payment Method Country Wise.
16. Price based on Kilometers or Fixed for ride sharing/transportation and automatically calculated on reaching destination during check out.