Phase 2 of 2 –Blockchain dApp
***Because we will receive a lot of proposals, it is important that your first proposal or message to us shows:
1. You had previous experience working with blockchain dApp development and Smart Contract;
Your recommended Blockchain platform suitable for high transaction rate with large user base (20M+).
3. Your own understanding of the project before we answer your questions.
Physical Activity Reward System (PARS) is a system that encourages people’s exercise with rewards in cryptocurrency. A user with our compatible wearable device can claim an FLL-RC token reward with a proof of physical activity (PoPA). PoPA is provided by the exercise data from our own wearable devices or our compatible/certified devices like Fitbit Ionic .
This job offer is a part of the PARS system but independent of work of Phase 1, the fitness mobil application system. The job is essentially a blockchain dApp and Smart Contract development, later it will be integrated with Phase 1 to make a complete system.
An exercise reward application system with following components:
1) A reward App on mobile device with features:
a. Collects physical activity data in real-time, from the API provided by the fitness app for a wearable device (e.g. our own device, Fitbit app’s API, Apple Health and WearOS). The physical activity data includes at least, i) 24/7 continuous (per minute) heart rate along with location information, ii) user profile with family and friend information.
b. Accumulates physical activity data until a reward claim block is formed based on amount of physical activity.
2) A dApp function in the reward App with features:
a. Submits reward claims to the blockchain;
b. Receives FLL tokens awarded by the blockchain;
c. Manages an FLL token wallet.
3) A smart contract on the blockchain with functions:
a. Validates the claims from the dApp of mobile phones;
b. Records the rewards for the claim, including a base reward and a random reward;
c. Returns the rewards in FLL tokens to the dApp on mobile App.
4) A reward web application manages user accounts and database for token balances, claims and detailed physical activity data, maintains a platform for buy/sale of FLL tokens, manages vendor accounts publish vendor specific terms in smart contract and/or sale service/goods in FLL tokens.
5) The reward mobile app and web app are in-sync with proper UI to indicate a) the progress of physical activity towards a reward claim, b) the notification of a reward, c) management of token wallet and 4) purchase/sale via mobile or web.
6) There is a stand-alone part for our possible ICO/STO event, we uses a Dual-coin structure, the utility coin(FLL-RC) will be used in the Reward program (1-5 above) while the security coin(FLL-SC) will be used in an ICO or STO, a ICO/STO landing page and related components are required!
Requirements on the development platforms:
1) Mobile devices (iOS and Android):
a. Projects built on Xcode and Android Studio. Applications tested on iPhone 5 and up, Android 6.0 and up;
2) Web servers:
a. Browsers: Chrome, IE, Firefox;
b. AWS web application server.
a. Runs on an emulated blockchain as AWS node.js project online and serverless mode;
b. Ready to be deployed to a public blockchain service, recommended by the developer.
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada $1213 teklif veriyor
Hello How are you? I read your description carefully. I am blockchain expert, and i have a good experience dapp like tron. I would like to discuss in detail via chat. Thanks
I am an expert in blockchain project which includes dapp also on various public and private chains, let me know I have just finished a blockchain based protocol development. thanks