The European Industrial Assets Agency (EIAA) is a company located in Munich, Germany. Our focus is on industrial assets for production and processing. The services we provide are mediation, buy & sell, marketing, assembly, industrial auctions, configuration, financial services, and real estate. You can visit our website, search for European Industrial Assets Agency in Germany.
With the purpose of internal process and efficiency optimization for our employees, who travel and collect data for our headquarter, we are looking for a mobile application specialist, who can develop a cellphone application based on given design and specifications. The hired programmer's main task would be to develop an application by using code, no design work or conception required since this will be our job and we will provide you with the necessary materials and information, which you will have to translate into a coding-solution.
What we expect from you:
- to develop a mobile application according to our particular needs / efficient problem solving
- to deliver a clean and bug-free code / good coding skills
- good communications skills, we will stay in touch with you during the whole process
- a trustworthy and reliable person, that can communicate issues on time without a sudden dropout, due to inability to accomplish a goal/task
- we need a mobile application for iOS
- the workload is estimated to be between 1-4 weeks for a skillful and efficient programmer
- easy/mediocre difficulty level (note: we still need a skillful programmer, who is very confident in his abilities)
The EIAA is mediating between manufacturers, who want to sell their assets and buyers, who are in need to acquire production machinery. For this purpose, our employees are sent to different production facilities across Europe to document the different assets by taking pictures and collecting data. For more efficiency, we need a mobile application that enables us to document product specifications and images on-site and be sent to our headquarter in form of a CVS (excel format) and few other formats per e-mail, so that we can import the product list in our content management system in our headquarter.
The Application is a low budget project of 500€. The size of the budget is not negotiable!