I need an app for my Samsung gear watch.
Currently there is a find my phone app but it only shows a GPS map. I'd like an app for my watch that allows me to
1. Sound a loud alarm on my phone
2. Flash the light
4. All the above
I find so often that I put my phone some where in the house and can't find it, but always have my watch on. My plan is to sell this in the Galaxy app store.
I'd like the watch app to display four options/buttons:
1. sound alarm. this will sound a predetermined sound on the phone at full volume. i will select a mp3 or wav file for this.
2. flash light. on the phone will use the camera flash to flash the light on and off in one second intervals.
3. vibrate. the phone will cause the vibration to pulse on and off in half second intervals.
4. all the above, self explanatory, calls 1, 2, 3 functions at the same time
to stop the actions, a button on the watch will be pressed.
the flow goes:
1. launch app from watch menu
2. select one of the four options - i'd like the ability to use the rotating bezel on the samsung gear s3, ideally each option would be represented by a small simple icon and a short text description
3. the command is sent to the phone. i'd like the command to be sent over bluetooth and wifi but if having the wifi option is much more complex i'd like to wait until phase two. i have a cloud server apache php mysql to use if required and can build any api's required as i have a mid-level knowledge of php.
4. the watch displays a large button called 'found phone' that when pressed will stop the phone actions (i.e. stop the alarm, stop the flashing, etc.)
the phone itself doesn't need to display anything - everything is controlled by the watch.
I would like if you could please quote me for an android samsung gear app AND an IOS apple watch. my plan is to do the android watch first, but i do plan on having the IOS watch app in the future.